All of our sermons can be found on our YouTube channel.
Missed a particular Sunday? Find the sermon you missed!
1/10 The Best Résumé
1/31 The Prodigal's Father
2/7 The Call
2/28 The Rainbow Connection
- 3/22: Children of Light
- 3/29 What's In A Name?
- 4/5 Palm Sunday with Holy Communion
- 4/9 Maundy Thursday with Holy Communion
- 4/10 Good Friday
- 4/12 Easter Sunday
- 4/19 Be People of Hope
- 4/26 Some Things Just Can't Wait
- 5/3 I Feel Hopeful
- 5/10 Getting Stoned
- 5/17 My God's Better Than Your gods
- 6/21 Cautious Reunions
- 6/28 Human Equality
- 7/12 From Suffering to Glory
- 7/19 Let Anyone With Ears Listen
- 8/2 World Wrestling Champion
- 8/9 Stepping Out of the Boat
- 8/23 A Case of Mistaken Identity
- 8/30 Vengeance Is Not Ours
- 9/6 Service of Holy Communion
- 9/6 What Is Your Why? by Marty Stanton
- 9/13 What Are We Capable Of?
- 9/20 Middle Management
- 9/27 Prayers for 9/27
- 10/4 Who's The Hero?
- 10/11 Fear No Evil
- Prayers for 10/18
- 10/25 Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow
- 11/1 These Are They
- 11/15 The Wake-Up Call
- 11/22 Make a Life
- 11/26 Thanksgiving Message
- 11/29 Keep Awake Advent Message of Hope
- 12/6 Does God Get Motion Sick?
- 12/13 Deck the Halls
- 12/20 Capacity to Love
- 12/24 Christmas Eve Festival of Lessons and Carols
- 12/27 How Much Longer, O Lord?
- 9/20: Who Are You?: Clothing
- 9/13: Who Are You?: Bread of Life
- 9/6: Who Are You?: God the Potter
- 8/30: Live It Up!
- 8/23: All In
- 8/9: We Don't Talk About That: Money (Sermon by David Scott)
- 8/2: We Don't Talk About That: Alcohol
- 7/26: We Don't Talk About That: Racism
- 7/19: We Don't Talk About That: Mental Health
- 7/12: We Don't Talk About That: Body Image
- 6/28: Do you Want to Be Made Well? (sermon by Bishop Sally Dyck)
- 6/21: You Are Not God.
- 6/7: We Can Do Hard Things.
- 5/24: The Complex Simplicity of "All"
- 5/17: Eyes Forward!
- 5/10: The Same Old Sermon
- 5/3: Radical Discipleship (sermon by Shane Claiborne)
- 4/19: Responding to Resurrection: Show, Don't Tell
- 4/12: Responding to Resurrection: ...Should You Choose to Accept it
- 4/5: Responding to Resurrection: Look!
- 3/22: Can I Get a Witness?: The Woman With the Alabaster Jar - Worth it.
- 3/15: Can I Get a Witness?: The Servant Girl - I was just wondering...
- 3/8: Can I Get a Witness?: The Temple Merchant - What Just Happened?
- 2/22: Can I Get a Witness?: John the Baptist - Facing the Grime
- 2/15: Dare to be a Disciple: Going Downhill
- 2/8: Dare to be a Disciple: Take a Step Back
- 1/25: Dare to be a Disciple: Let's Get a Move On
- 1/18: Dare to be a Disciple: Say What?
- 1/11: Dare to be a Disciple: More than a Little Bit of Pixie Dust
- 1/4: It's Resolution Time!
- 12/14: Songs of the Season: Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus
- 12/7: Songs of the Season: O Come, O Come Emmanuel
- 11/30: Sounds of the Season: It's the End of the World As We Know It
- 11/23: The Biblical Truths of Dr. Seuss: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
- 11/16: The Biblical Truths of Dr. Seuss: Horton Hears a Who!
- 11/9: The Biblical Truths of Dr. Seuss: The Zax
- 11/2: Baking Snickerdoodles (text outline)
- 6/15: That's Good!
- 4/27: Faith is a choice.
- 3/30: God is Bigger Than That.
- 3/23: Learning Grace the Hard Way
- 3/16: Faith isn't about Belief
- 3/9: Lenten Disciplines (sermon by Barbara Brown Taylor)
- 3/2: Best of all, God is with us
- 1/26: Don't Miss the Point!
- 1/19: Come and See
- 1/12: Beloved (Baptism of Jesus)
- 1/5: Don't Keep Christ in Christmas. (Epiphany)
- 12/22: The Perfect Love that Casts out Fear
- 12/15: And the Soul Felt its Worth
- 12/8: Stumps and Strings
- 12/1: See the Word
- 10/27: If we sang what we really thought...
- 10/20: Means of Grace (Laity Sunday - sermon by David Scott)
- 10/13: Have the Grace to Embrace the Place
- 10/6: Everyday Faith
- 9/29: "I'm not dead yet!"
- 9/22: Nobody likes to talk about money
- 9/15: Joy pulsing outwards
- 9/8: When the molding gets rough
- 9/1: Entertaining Angels
- 8/25: What's faith got to do with it?
- 8/18: What's the matter with kids today?
- 8/11: A matter of perspective
- 8/4: Are we runaways, or are we just fools?